$161,Card,1PC/1User,Software , Business Office , Office Suites,Home,Business,Office,2013,gourmandsdhistoires.com,/baittle94991.html,Key $161,Card,1PC/1User,Software , Business Office , Office Suites,Home,Business,Office,2013,gourmandsdhistoires.com,/baittle94991.html,Key Office Home Business 2013 Card San Antonio Mall 1PC 1User Key $161 Office Home Business 2013 Key Card 1PC/1User Software Business Office Office Suites $161 Office Home Business 2013 Key Card 1PC/1User Software Business Office Office Suites Office Home Business 2013 Card San Antonio Mall 1PC 1User Key
Office Home amp; Business 2013 is designed to help you create and communicate faster with new, time-saving features and a clean, modern look. Plus, you can save your documents in the cloud on SkyDrive and access them virtually anywhere.
Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote plus Outlook on one PC.
Office Home amp; Business 2013 is designed to help you create and organize faster with time saving features and a clean, modern look. Plus, you can save your documents in the cloud on SkyDrive and access them when you are not at home.
The 2013 versions of familiar Office applications such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint include new features that help you create, communicate and work efficiently from virtually anywhere. In addition to updating the traditional Office suites, Microsoft has developed brand new subscription versions of Office, specifically designed around the way customers use Office. Each new subscription offer will include the 2013 versions of the Office applications, for example Word, Excel and PowerPoint, plus cloud services such as Skype world minutes and online storage with SkyDrive.
Subscribers will also receive future rights to version upgrades as well as per-use rights across multiple PCs or Macs and select mobile devices.1 Note: The Office applications you can use across PCs, Macs and other devices vary by platform.
1Visit www.office.com/information for a current list of devices. Internet connection required. Internet and mobile telephone usage charges may apply.
Microsoft Office is still the name Microsoft uses for its familiar productivity software. Office suites have traditionally included applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook. All Office 2013 suites include the latest versions of the applications, for use on a single PC.
Microsoft uses the name “Office 365” for products that include cloud services, such as additional SkyDrive online storage, Skype minutes for home use, Lync web conferencing or Exchange Online hosted email for businesses. Cloud services are features that are enabled over the Internet. Most Office 365 plans also include the full-featured Office 2013 applications, which users can install across multiple computers and devices. All Office 365 products, such as Office 365 Home Premium, are paid for on a subscription basis, annually. Active subscribers will receive future rights to version upgrades as a benefit of their subscription. Entitlements vary by product.
Please note: This item does not contain a disc; it is a product key card that requires a download from office.com. See steps involved below:
Complete Tasks Easily
Microsoft Office Applications
See More: Office Frequently Asked Questions
Office Home amp; Business 2013 has Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, and Outlook, on one PC. But if you're still not sure which version is right for you, check out our comparison chart.
|Office 365 Personal8,12||Office 365 Home8,12||Office 365 University8,12,14||Office Home amp; Business 2013||Office Home amp; Student 20138|
|Installs||1 PC/Mac2 + 1 iPad/Windows tablet11||Up to 5 PCs/Macs2 + 5 iPads/Windows tablets1||Up to 2 PCs/Macs/iPads/Windows tablets7||1 PC||1 PC|
|Core Office applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote8||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Email, calendars, and tasks: Outlook||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Desktop publishing amp; databases: Publisher, Access8||✓||✓||✓|
|Easy smartphone access: View and edit Word, Excel, and PowerPoint documents on the fly9||✓||✓||✓|
|Skype: 60 minutes of Skype calls each month to phones in 60+ countries5||✓||✓||✓|
|OneDrive online storage (20 GB/user): Save documents for easy access and sharing virtually anywhere||1 user||Up to 5 users||✓|
|Easy subscription: Renewal required||1 year||1 year||4 years|
|Ongoing updates: Always have the latest Office applications7||✓||✓||✓|
1. Windows 7, Windows 8 OS, Windows Phone 7.5, Mac OS X version 10.5.8 required. Visit www.office.com/mobile for applicable devices. Windows RT devices come preinstalled with Office Home amp; Student 2013 RT Preview. Internet connection required. Internet and mobile telephone usage charges may apply.
2. Access and Publisher available on PC only. OneNote not available on Mac OS.
3. Internet and/or carrier network connection required; charges may apply.
4. You may transfer the software to another computer that belongs to you, but not more than one time every 90 days (except due to hardware failure, in which case you may transfer sooner). If you transfer the software to another computer, that other computer becomes the "licensed computer."
5. Skype account required. Excludes special, premium, and non-geographic numbers. Calls to mobile phones are for select countries only. Skype available only in select countries.
6. For non-commercial use.
7. Current Office application versions for Office 365 are Office 2013 for Windows and Office 2011 for Mac. Customers with an active subscription will be entitled to the newest versions when available.
8. Application availability and features vary by platform and device. OneNote, Publisher, and Access available for PC only.
9. Office Mobile comes pre-installed on Windows Phones and is also available on Android phones and iPhones. See www.office.com/information.
10. Compatible only with Windows 7, Windows 8, and Max OS X 10.6 and later.
11. Compatible devices only. Learn more at www.office.com/information.
12. Eligibility verification required. Only full and part-time enrolled higher education students, faculty, and staff in accredited institutions are eligible. Alumni of these institutions are ineligible.
National Academy of Medical Sciences (India) is a unique institution which fosters and utilizes academic excellence as its resource to meet medical and social goals. It was registered as the 'Indian Academy of Medical Sciences' on 21st April, 1961 under Societies Registration Act XXI of 1860.
1. Inviting Nomination for NAMS Election2021: President,President-Elect;Council Members:-
** Nomination for NAMS Elections-2021
** Nomination for President-2021
** Nomination for President-Elect
** Nomination for Council Election-2021
Last Date: 16th September 2021, 05:00 PM (Hard and Soft copy)
2. Reforms of NAMS Rules & Regulations:-
Ballot papers with pre-paid postage envelop seeking your option for Yes OR No on the reform approved by NAMS Council and General Body has been dispatched through speed post to all fellows on 14th & 16th August, 2021.
** Result for Reforms of NAMS Rules & Regulations.
3. "Nomination for (NAMS AWARDS-2021 & NAMS ORATIONS 2021-2022"
** NAMS Awards-Nominations for 2021.
** NAMS Orations-Nominations for 2021-22
Last Date of Online Submission: 17th September 2021 Last Date of Submission Mandatory of One Set Hard copy: 24th September 2021, 05:00 PM.
4. 60th Annual Conference (NAMSCON-2020) is scheduled to be held on 7th August 2021 at Smt. Kamla Raheja Auditorium & Prof. J S Bajaj Centre for Multi-professional Education, NAMS House, Ansari Nagar, New Delhi-110029.
Topic: 60th Convocation , 2020. 1. NAMS in collaboration with SSPHPGTI- Noida organizes a Monthly Online Training Proramme "Theme: TRANSFUSION GUIDELINES IN NEONATES AND CHILDREN" on Friday, the 06th August, 2021 3.00 AM - 6.00 PM, have been successfully completed.
Time: August 07, 2021 04:30 PM India
Important Past Events
1. NAMS in collaboration with SSPHPGTI- Noida organizes a Monthly Online Training Proramme "Theme: TRANSFUSION GUIDELINES IN NEONATES AND CHILDREN" on Friday, the 06th August, 2021 3.00 AM - 6.00 PM, have been successfully completed.